Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Mother of dragons taught us what to do

THEY ARE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
I avowed this year that I was not going to fret about politics - and I am not. But I am flabbergasted at the ugly spectacle is which being waged in open sight at the moment. 

The debate last night was absolutely extraordinary and I really doubt that a presidential candidate has ever before assured the American public that he does not have a small dick. 

For some months I have been reassuring myself that the American public could not possibly nominate someone like Donald Trump. I mean how could they be so naive and stupid? 

Well - I have now seen many interviews with Trump supporters and am getting a better understanding.

When Mr Trump started this fiasco the Huffington Post put all the stuff about him in their ‘Entertainment’ section. 

They have now moved him to the ‘News’ section but at the bottom of each and every article about him they put this:

"Editor's note: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S."

They do not mention ‘con man’ or a number of other very appropriate descriptions - but they have the essence of the man.

In Game of Thrones Khaleesi raised dragons from birth and they grew up to devour everything in sight. 

I think this is the model the Republican party used. 

3 comments:

  1. After my luck with natural gas hot water heaters, I could use a dragon about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would be an expert on gas heaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read somewhere that it might be a Presidential election there but to the rest of the world, it's an IQ test for America's population...

    ReplyDelete