Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I may even grow to like it.

The cat spray and orange oil have had – as expected  - no effect. 

I cannot shut the doors to the dining room as there are no doors. I can’t put up barriers without damaging the walls.

So today I built the great wall of boxes (TGWOB) covering the three ways into the dining room. I have used empty removal boxes and have built the wall four stories high.

This may work – or it may not. I still have other plans. One of them involves rabbit traps.

I thought I was unfortunate with the pee thing - until my daughter Molly in Paris told me that her cat poops in Biggles play pen – and Biggles eats it.

Somehow this makes me feel better – and I am comforted to know that Biggles will grow up to be big and strong and disease resistant.

Antonio is here today putting the living room ceiling back together again. We still have no clue as to what caused the deluge and are putting it down to a freak of nature which will not be repeated.

Inevitably it will be – and then John and Antonio will have to tear out the ceiling to find out what is wrong.

Antonio has his radio tuned – loudly - to a Spanish speaking station and most of the songs sound the same – like a child hammering piano keys with a mallet while  a chimpanzee is strangled with piano wire.

But it helps him focus so I am quite prepared to put up with this – and who knows – I may even grow to like it - and it may help me with my Spanish. 


2 comments:

  1. I had heard that the French eat a lot of strange things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. esb: I would rather have frogs legs than cat poo.

    ReplyDelete